Folks, the spelling in the title is correct. Just in case you haven’t herd the word, we offer the following from healthline.com:
According to Schleiss, it’s going to take herd immunity — which basically blocks out the virus when a large chunk of the population is immune from already being sick…”
Meanwhile, this video indicates the true severity of COVID-19:
The Baltimore Post first reported on herd immunity back on April 11, 2020. That was when we posted a video featuring world-renowned epidemiologist Prof. Knut Wittkowski.
In that interview, Prof. Wittkowski debunked some of the myths that are allowing the coronavirus to spread. He also raised some issues that go against the grain of the government’s current, and often disjointed, response to COVID-19:
- The importance of allowing our schoolchildren to remain in the classroom during the pandemic
- Contact tracing does not work
- Only 60% of vaccines designed to combat respiratory illnesses (or the annual human coronavirus spread) actually work
- Government intervention actually prolongs the coronavirus pandemic
- Flattening the curve only helps the virus to survive
- Sheltering in place pushes the virus inside our homes, where it continues to spread
- The flaws of social distancing
- Testing for actual infections does nothing to stop the spread of the coronavirus
- The social and economic impacts could be far worse than the coronavirus
Hopefully, government leaders and the general public alike will have a better understanding of what Prof. Wittkowski refers to as the ‘seasonal flu’ after watching the following:
Given the fact that Prof. Wittkowski’s predictions have all come to fruition, our political leaders will have some cold hard facts to digest.