August 14, 2012 4:32 pm ET
If others know the answers don’t be afraid to jump in. Then our two contestants can explain the numbers. I’m only doing what Ron asked me to.
In response to “Ron Burgundy’s” comment below, I am posting this blog. Let’s see if the answers are provided along with his various other comments directed towards me.
“I give you credit many times Buzz, but there’s not much new here. This could have waited until you garnered all of the facts. What you have done is rehash the original story.
BTW, where are the counties that are in better fiscal shape? I’ve asked you to name them 3 times now!”
Let the quiz begin. Ten questions both of you should know the answers to, , I mean Ron.
- In budget year FY ’02, how many families and individuals received food stamps?
- In budget year FY ’12, how many families and individuals received food stamps and what is the percentage increase?
- How many schools in Baltimore County are classified as Title I schools?
- What was the cost of Title I schools in FY ’03?
- What was the cost of Title I schools in FY ’12 and what was the percentage increase?
- What was the county’s own quoting on their website regarding this issue?
- Where does the county rank in health care in the state? There are 24 jurisdictions in this category.
- What is the county’s unemployment rate and ranking in the state?
- What councilmatic district has the most rat complaints in the county?
- How much money was spent on Section 8 housing in the county in FY ’12?
Now if you don’t know the answers I have a blog prepared to provide them. I also have some national data which might explain the reasons behind the answers. It’s called a trend.